Saturday, March 14, 2009

Location

It has been a very disappointing week. I have been sick - the really awful contagious kind that mean you do not go out side... It's been extremely frustrating because I have two babies to shoot and i have to wait until I'm 100% because I am just not taking any chances with those precious little ones. BUt when you wait - they grow! So here I am.  Trying to contain all my nasty germs into one home and zap them with my can of lysol, only now despite my best attempts and keeping it from them it seems that the hubby and the kiddos are coming down 
with it too. So it appears it may be one more week before I get out side.
So instead of people I thought I would post some awesome spots that I have found around the area and am so excited to use!! I really love the background! In a story you paint magic, romance, intrigue, mystery... what ever you want using a fabulous backdrop and when it comes to photography it's the exact same! So here is a recent location that I am really excited to use more of.... Soon the tulips will be blooming, what a great Easter / Spring shoot... Call soon! 



6 comments:

  1. Leah,

    It's me Shanae :) I know it has been awhile! All I have to say is AWESOME!!! Love the blog, love the pictures. Keep it up. Very inspiring:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl, I finally got a chance to check out your photography blog! And I'm sure glad I did!!! I love, love, love the first door you posted on this post. I am throwing Claira a "tinkerbelle" birthday party and dressing her up like a little fairy, tutu and wings and all!! It would be SO cute to get some shots of her in front of that door (and anywhere else you think would be cute ;)) I really love all the colors you brought out and the tinting you used in your editing, super cute! Anyway, I'm TERRIBLE about getting her pictures every year, so I need to get her 3 year old pictures anyway! We'll talk at ABC school! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, by the way, my blog is private, but if you want access just e-mail me and I'll add you to the list of readers!
    Teryn6@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! i wish you could take pictures for us there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. geeze, you are amazing! ditto what melissa said!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an enchanting place. Hope everyone gets to feeling better. I'm telling you Zicam is the best.

    ReplyDelete