Monday, March 2, 2009

Mine, all mine!

Aspiring to have my own photography business means lots and lots of practice as I attempt to improve my skills... Luckily I have some adorable kids (if I do say so myself, and I do!) to practice on. So on a recent sunny day we drove all over town while I searched out locations with nice backdrops, and this is what we ended up with... 

For these next 2 I couldn't decide what coloring I liked better... 




I live for those who love me, for those who know me true. 
-George Linnaeus Banks

4 comments:

  1. COOL, Leah! I'm so happy for you. As for me, I'm having a worst morning sickness, and I'm practically useless . . . I'm trying to be patient about it and wait until its over:) Congrats on your new business, and can't wait to see more! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realized I left my comment at the very bottom...so once again, I absolutely LOVE all the pictures! I know you're going to do a great job and I'm so excited for you! congrats on getting started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Leah! Of course you have your own profesional photography blog. Why wouldn't you, right. These were my thoughts as I got the email from my sister in-law telling me to look at their pics. Your amazing Leah! I don't know how you do it ALL. I miss you so much! Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. iu love love love the 4th one down! sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete